Did you know that 92 million tonnes of garments end up in landfill every year?
Make sure to get the most out of your items, because our clothing is built to last. Made from high-quality, durable materials, our styles were designed to be worn time and time again.
If something happens to your item, or you feel like your clothing has served its time, and you’re on the hunt for a refresh, it shouldn't go in the bin! Here are some ways you can divert clothing from landfill:
- Make sure you follow the washing instructions and take care for your items. You can read more about how to care for your items here
- Repair the item yourself or take it to a seamstress. By extending a garment’s life by just nine months can reduce its carbon, waste, and water footprints by between 20 to 30 per cent?!
- Upcycle them into something new
- Donate your clothes to a charity. UK customers can donate items through our website. See more here. The Salvation Army take items in any condition, as they recycle textiles too!
- Give them to your friends and family
- Resell the item
- As a last resort, send your items off for recycling. Find your local textile recycling centre here: